Windows 7 x64
Versions are DTBAddin1007-R3 and DVRMSToolbox1225
Was previously on 1003 and 1219ea7, respectively. Using ShowAnalyzer 22.214.171.1245 registered, was previously using .9 something (can find version if important)
Had updated ShowAnalyzer to current version - no problems.
Recently problems occured so I updated DTB and DVRMS.
ShowAnalyzer shows that it has analyzed files, log files and .xml files created in directory
DTB addin shows as enabled. Pressing my enable/disable keys (left/right) displays message that enabled/disabled, but does not skip commercials.
Have followed steps here:
I'll list outcome/info
1) Not available in "programs"? DTBAddin listed in MCE, though, so I assume it is loaded correct.
2) Windows 7, not applicable
3) I have the XML files. It is the same name as the .wtv file but .xml
4) I see the following:
I do NOT see a "CommercialSkipAddin" but I do see
babgVant.DvrmsToolbox.Shared (two, versions 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52)
I have uninstalled, rebooted, installed, rebooted and do not see "CommercialSkipAddin" - is this an issue?
5) Screenshots not visible. I assume that "Write Events" is now "Log MSAS Events" - this is checked.
In my logs I Closest I see is "Application" and "Media Center" - am I correct to assume media center? No events added to either besides Application, source DVRMSToolbox, details are "MceStateFile Initialized"
6) These keys were not present. Added keys and added both DWORDS. All I see in this directory is a ehmas_6092.txt file - no others.
7) Not the same version - should I follow this?
Thanks in advance!