in

andy vt's tools & blog

automating lazy

date because it's somehow

Last post Mon, Sep 7 2015 1:52 AM by tianyu. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Sep 7 2015 1:52 AM

• tianyu
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 20 2015

date because it's somehow

I don't necessarily mind that Lara Croft and Max Caulfield don't also get to have that same form SF Credits  of partnership; maybe they really don't want it. Maybe Lara will turn out to be a canonically aromantic character, which would be a lot cooler in my eyes than having her be a woman who doesn't date because it's somehow impossible. With Max, however, Life Is Strange has already made clear that romance is desired and that those desires may end in tragedy no matter what Max does.I just don't see why even our grittiest and most bad-ass heroines never get any opportunity for love or stability at all. Even Batman gets to hook up with Catwoman, once in a while. We should be able to come up with ways for our heroines to be happy, too even if that happiness can't last forever. Maddy Myers is Paste's assistant SkyForge games editor. She tweets @samusclone and co-hosts a weekly gaming podcast called Isometric at Relay FM. Paste Goes to the 2015 League of Legends Mid-Season Invitational. The League of Legends Mid-Season Invitational (MSI) is kind of a big question mark right now. The event is a brand new one for the constantly evolving Riot SkyForge games, and the location Tallahassee, Florida seems baffling at first blush.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
@2008 andy vt