in

andy vt's tools & blog

automating lazy

dtbaddin v1008r5 right key press in mce info screen causes commercial advance in win7/win8

Last post Sat, Feb 16 2013 3:50 PM by babgvant. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 15 2013 8:33 AM

dtbaddin v1008r5 right key press in mce info screen causes commercial advance in win7/win8

There was a fix for the issue when in the mce info screen while watching a show when you press right it causes dtbaddin to advance past the next commercial marker. I'm finding the fix only sometimes works. It is very reproducible for me it basically happens every time for the first time watching the show: If you first press info while watching a show and try to move to the right it will almost always advance the show past the next commercial. If you than exit out of the info screen and go back into the info screen and press right again it works fine and does not advance the show. I also tried just going in and out of the info screen and only the 2 or 3 time try to move right while in the info screen but this still causes dtbaddin to advance. It feels like only after it advances once then the fix takes into action and will bock the commercial advance from happening again while in the info screen.
  • Sat, Feb 16 2013 3:50 PM In reply to

• babgvant
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Oct 3 2006
    • United Kingdom

Re: dtbaddin v1008r5 right key press in mce info screen causes commercial advance in win7/win8

Please send me a log that exhibits this behavior.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
@2008 andy vt