in

andy vt's tools & blog

automating lazy

Media Center keeps waking up and ShowAnalyzer keeps processing the same files.

Last post Thu, Sep 29 2011 12:34 PM by Charles Kelso. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Sep 29 2011 12:31 PM

Media Center keeps waking up and ShowAnalyzer keeps processing the same files.

I couldn't really find this problem / resolution in the forums so I thought I would contribute for those who might have the same issue. Problem: I recently noticed that my Media Center PC was on (not sleeping) almost all the time lately. Not only was it on, it was running at full speed and the fans were coming on. After some investigation I found that ShowAnalyzer was processing 3 older files that should have been processed already. Once it was done it proceeded to process them again and again. The processing doesn't go well either; there's a stall part way through. When I looked at the logs for these files I found the same thing over and over again: ... 50.85% 50.98% 51.11% 100% Finished Commercial Detectection
  • Thu, Sep 29 2011 12:34 PM In reply to

Re: Media Center keeps waking up and ShowAnalyzer keeps processing the same files.

Okay so... why did my post get all of the returns stripped out? And why did it get cut off at the end? Looks like it happened to this post too: http://babgvant.com/forums/t/4282.aspx
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
@2008 andy vt