OK, I've attached it. it consists of 4 files, the profile "remuxtool2.dpc" a batchfile that runs VRD "vrd.cmd," "sleep.exe" which is a microsoft resource kit file that makes the batch file wait and a token file "VRDRunning.txt"
Create the following folders:
place VRD.cmd, sleep.exe and VRDRunning.txt in c:\batch
You then need to edit the batch file to
The batchfile will need editing to change where the token is placed - currently C:\TV\tokens and also where the temporary Mpeg2 file is put once it is processed.
The batch file does the following:
1) Checks that the temporary file doesn't already exist and exits if it does
2) Checks that the temporary file doesn't exist in G:\TV_Processing - my profile at one stage put the files here once comskip had finished in case I wanted to tweak it
3) Checks that VRD isn't already running by looking for c:\tv\tokens\VRDRunning.txt
4) Copies VRDRunning.txt before it starts VRD
5) Deletes VRDRunning.txt once it's done
The profile needs copying to where your DVRMSToolbox profiles live, and then needs editing to reflect where your working folders are.
TempMpeg is what the temporary MPEG is called including it's path
commercialsxml is the XML file from comskip including it's path
cutDvrmsFile is the wtv file you are processing
E:\TV|Processed Tv" is where my TV lives once it has completed recording
I record to my C: drive which is a SSD so once it has finished recording it is moved to a hard disk before VRD runs
I also use a different comskip.ini for each TV channel which is referenced in the line that calls comskip.
The run order of the profile is as follows:
1)Wait until it's finished recording
2)Move it from my SSD to one of my hard disks
3)Set the variables that are passed to VRD
4)call the VRD batch file with the variables
5)Run Comskip using a custom ini file based on the channel it recorded from
6)Fix the duration - this may not be necessary for unprocessed WTV files
7)Delete the temporary MPEG2 file to save disk space
Have fun, and good luck! Please let me know how it works out