Last updated: 2007-10-22
For more information see the related wiki page: iPod Conversion
Discuss this on the forums
extract the zipped files/folders right into c:\program files\dvrmstoolbox. This will add
the proper files to DTb. You'll then have new profiles called:
- Export to iPod using AVIVO - detect and cut commercials, convert with ffdshow and AVIVO, import into iTunes.
- Export to iPod using ffmpeg - detect and cut commercials, convert with ffmpeg, import into iTunes.
- Export to iPod using mencoder - cut and convert with mencoder, remux with ffmpeg, import into iTunes. (Set ShowAnalyzer to output .EDL and be sure to set the EDL path in the profile!)
- 2007-10-22: Moved ffmpeg/mencoder conf to separate download, updated profiles, included ffA preset for AVIVO
- 2007-09-27: fixed export_to_ipod_mencoder profile to rename .mp4 to .tmp before muxing with ffmpeg
- 2007-09-18: updated for DTb 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11