DVRMSToolbox is a set of tools to perform actions on DVRMS files.
While DVRMSToolbox is designed to work on Windows Media Center Edition
(MCE) PCs, everything but the automated commercial skipping will work
on any Windows XP based machine. It will also work on DVRMS files
created by Media Portal.
The more useful application of
DVRMSToolbox is it's automatic commercial skipping capability. Using
this feature (by combining the FileWatcher and the CommercialSkip
add-in), Media Center will automatically skip commercials while you are watching the show.
DVRMSToolbox does many more things, like:
- convert to mpeg
- convert to wmv
- cut out commercials
- copy files to a pocket pc
- copy files to a network share, or a different folder on your pc
comes with a set of default profiles, but also includes tools to create
your own profiles with the included actions. Or if you are a developer,
you can write
your own actions.
- Fixed a bug in Mencoder action where OutputFile was not set to the file created
- Fixed a bug in Ffmpeg action where OutputFile was not set to the file created
Added option to keep the display from shutting off when playback ends
to addin (see http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/thread/199749.aspx for
details; this is really for Vista, but I added it here too just in case)
- Added button handling to toggle CC to addin
- Changed ehshell process id discovery method (thanks Toub), should work better on extenders
- SA Version 0.9.0 included
- Comskip Version 0.79.98 included
- Added option to suppress "File not found" messages from the addin
- Update ffmpeg version to Jelwoods latest for mpeg muxing
- Changed xml writing method for more reliable method (improves UNC writing)
- Added ConvertWithFfmpeg for simplified use of r9976+ Ffmpeg for file conversion