- Track PTS so we can make up a good one when it is missing
- Basic support for hard subs, use -st to specify subtitle track and -hardsub to indicate that it should be burned in. Currently hardsubing is done b/w decode and VPP (i.e. pre-DI) because ffmpeg cannot resize the pixel format so it will probably only work with progressive content. Only tested with PGS.
- Fix issues when converting soft telecined content to higher framerates
- Keep looking for vobs when trying to detect framerate if the first (_0) isn't found
- Only set trellis, MBBRC & ExtBRC when encoding AVC (fixes MFX_ERR_INVALID_VIDEO_PARAM error when encoding mpeg2)
- Fix an issue where timestamps were not set when decoding with ffmpeg
- Fix an issue where timestamps were not adjusted when using -ss parameter
- Known issue: converting soft telecined content to higher framerates when using DX11 does not work. http://software.intel.com/en-us/comment/1778597#comment-1778597