QSTranscode - 1.0.0.5

1.0.0.5
- Don't try to select non-folder sources audio tracks by language
- Don't crash when an unsupported video codec is found
- Update to FFMPEG 1.2
- Add -cp argument to select an encoding profile
- Add -cl argument to select an encoding level

bin

Published Apr 09 2013, 04:16 PM by babgvant
Filed under:

Comments

sccrgoalie1 said:

I know you said .wtv doesn't always work, but I thought I'd ask anyway.  I'm getting an error for any .wtv file mpeg2video @ 00a99b80 0x0 is invalid.  Any idea why?  Did I forget an argument?

qstranscode.exe -i "F:\Recorded TV\Vegas_WISCDT_2013_04_05_19_56_00.wtv" -o "F:\Test.mkv" -e "C:\Users\Public\DvrmsToolbox\CommercialsXml\Vegas_WISCDT_2013_04_05_19_56_00.xml" -h264 -ac3

April 10, 2013 3:24 PM

sccrgoalie1 said:

And if I convert to an .mpg file first I get error code -3 src\pipeline_transcode.cpp

April 10, 2013 3:47 PM

You probably want to leave of the -ac3 (no need to transcode to the same format).

Taking a closer look at WTV is on my TODO list.

April 10, 2013 4:23 PM

Oh, by doesn't work right I mean the timestamps are mucked up. it shouldn't not work at all.

Can you get me a sample file?

April 10, 2013 5:42 PM

sccrgoalie1 said:

I sent you a PM

April 10, 2013 7:01 PM

No repro. Probably because I reverted to FFMPEG 1.13 for 1.0.0.6 (saw a similar issue with a mpg file), but it's also possible that one of the other fixes sorted it.

April 10, 2013 7:19 PM

sccrgoalie1 said:

After searching around, I think my issues are related to the fact that I have an ATI video card installed.  I'll have to try removing it and see if this works then.

I'm not using the onboard intel graphics due to the need for dual displays on this box.

April 11, 2013 6:33 AM

It should work on dual display systems if you install something like virtu or rig up a dummy display (assuming you're not using W8, where it should just work).

April 11, 2013 6:45 AM

sccrgoalie1 said:

Dummy display worked.  I'm now testing out 1.0.0.6, we'll see how it goes.  For anyone who might be having similar issues, I used the following instructions to setup a dummy display.  Really simple.

forum.doom9.org/showthread.php