ToDvrms - 1.0.0.5

1.0.0.5
- files can be viewed as they convert if both processes are run as an admin (disable UAC)
- experimental -> wtv conversion
- read sage xml files to create dvr-ms metadata

bin | source

Comments

bionicman said:

This is very good & works fine. However.....

I'm in the UK using "Freeview DVB-T". On some channels (quite a few) we have 2 audio channels. The normal stereo & a mono channel used for the visually impaired. When I convert a programme that has this setup,  "todvrms" always opts for the mono visually impaired channel. Thus no sound just a guy filling in the spaces when no commentry  would be going on in the stereo channel.

This is not isolated as trying out & onverting wtv files to my PMP in WMP12 on the Windows 7 Alpha thats kicking around I had the same result.

Is there anyway of choosing which audio channel is converted?

Thanx!

S.

November 8, 2008 7:23 AM

not in the current rev.  if you can get me a small sample, I can modify it to let you choose.

November 10, 2008 6:49 AM

bionicman said:

That would be fantastic. Thank you.

I'm afraid it's on rapidhare but here is the link.

rapidshare.com/.../EastEnders_BBC_ONE_2008_11_11_19_30_15.wtv

It's 2 mins long (79mb) to ensure you got sound on both the audio channels. If I remember rightly,  a number of people were saying at  the Green Button forums they weren't getting sound. Wonder if this was there problem.

Anywayz thanx again.

S.

November 11, 2008 12:46 PM

sccrgoalie1 said:

For me 1.0.0.5 doesn't work for wtv files but 1.0.0.4 does.  Kinda weird.

November 12, 2008 4:05 PM

my fiji install got hosed somehow, so you're going to have to wait until I get the Win7 beta (hopefully not too long) before I can take a look.

November 13, 2008 6:23 AM

bish said:

I have the same problem as "bionicman". It would be great to choose the audio stream in the wtv file that todvrms encodes into the output file. Nice piece of software...

November 14, 2008 3:22 PM